Illamasqua is one of my favourite beauty brands, as I find the quality of the products to be very high and I love the multi-use aspects of the products. My two favourite Illamasqua products include the Cream Pigment in the shade Hollow and the Light Liquid Foundation. This post is all about lavish Illamasqua christmas gift ideas.
1. Illamasqua Lipstick Set (£85): This extravagant set contains six highly pigmented Illamasqua lipsticks in a range of gorgeous shades, from pretty pinks to a bright purple! Illamasqua lipsticks are individually priced at £17 each so this set is better value. The set is beautifully packaged, as all Illamasqua products are – it would make a prefect present for beauty lovers and bloggers!
2. Illamasqua Freak Scarab Fragrance (£85, 7ml EDP): I have tried the original Freak fragrance from Illamasqua and I love it! This is the newer version, it is based around notes of Blood orange, Jasmine, Geranium and Leather among other notes. The bottle is very unique, it makes a refreshing change to the generic fragrances on the market.
3. Illamasqua Freak Coffret (£47): Another great value gift set, the contents total £61.50, so it is a fantastic set for the price. The set contains the 30ml Freak EDP, a nail polish and a medium pencil, which is great if you are unsure what to buy someone as it contains a bit of everything.
4. Illamasqua Specked Nail Polish Duo (£12): A more affordable set now, it is a cute nail polish duo that would be a great present for friends or colleagues. Nail art can be quite difficult but effect polishes make your nails look like your have spent time getting them perfect when you haven’t! I love the blue and pink shades, great all year round.
5. Finally a range of products that are currently awaiting stock but I needed to put them in this post as all three have been on my personal beauty wish list for a while! The Illamasqua Hydraveil is a hydrating primer to go underneath makeup, the Complement Palette is probably one of the most beautiful palettes I have seen in a while and lastly the Highlighter in Gleam, this is a blogger favourite and I need it!
Check out Heather’s blog, ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk for more beauty & fashion tips.