***competition now closed*** Now December is here, party planning and Christmas convos have really ramped up in Very HQ!! There’s loads to plan, with office parties starting this week and lots of present buying to do.
In true Very style, we’re all keen to keep our fun flirty style into the evening festivities and so we’re looking to our fave brand Little Mistress for style inspiration. And this season, with a whole host of new ranges, they’re our go-to brand for all our present buying too.
You can’t help but fall in love with Little Mistress – whether you’re after florals, sequins, or lace, you name it they’ve got it. This Lace Insert Dress is perfect for any dancefloor with a pleated chiffon body, beaded embellishments, and lace sides which add sexy glamour to your party style.
Their 2 in 1 dresses are also part season must-haves. We love the fabric on this 2 in 1 dress, and with a cutout detail on the neck, it’s perfect for showing off a little bit of skin to add a sensual tone to your outfit.
With scalloped edges and sequins offering a flapper style, this 2 in 1 dress also has massive luxe appeal and is sure to get you noticed whether out for the work do or out with your girlfriends for Christmas drinks.
But, Little Mistress isn’t just about the dresses. This season, the Little Mistress elves have produced the most gorgeous collection of accessories, outerwear, lingerie, and nightwear too. Some of our faves include these velvet platform shoes with cute bow detail at the back – perfect for all night dancing – and this gun metal fur coat which will add sensual glamour to any outfit if the weather’s a bit chilly. Lastly, let’s not forget the soft touch Little Mistress onesie – a snuggly velour all-in-one perfect for a duvet afternoon with a romcom after all that dancing the night before.
Because Very and Little Mistress are so excited about all of the fabulous collection this AW13, you’ve got the opportunity to WIN £500 of Little Mistress products from across the AW13 range! To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is comment below the answer to the following question: What’s your favourite item from the Little Mistress range and what do you love about it?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 21st December 2013.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31.12.13. Prize available: Up to £500 worth of Little Mistress Products, that we will select based on size availability. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.