***Competition now closed, Thank you for entering*** Curvy Kate are passionate about offering gorgeously fitted garments for a feel-good figure. Developed with loads of love, dashings of fun and a flirty edge, Curvy Kate offers pretty yet comfortable staples for day, with more racy numbers for when you’re feeling a little more oh la la – Enter cupid and his bow and arrow!
We love Valentines because we believe it’s about treating ourselves and loving the body we were given. Curvy Kate wants you to feel a million dollars in your lingerie. They love all types of curves, as they know each and every one of you is different.
Although it’s fairly horrid outside we have dozens of reasons to look super-hot indoors. This season the curve-loving D to K cup brand have produced a delectable palette of eye-catching lingerie sets and babydolls. Good enough to eat, with unique styling, fun embroideries and delightful finishing touches, the Spring Summer collection encourages you to love the skin you’re in and take time to enjoy life! With design features complementing a variety of skin tones – Curvy Kate will boost your busts, body and confidence.
A few pieces on our Valentine’s wish list include the eye-popping Princess in a bright coral (above) with pink ribbon. Available in D to K cups, it has a soft raised Polka Dot and cute ribbon slot.
Another need-right-now piece is the new Eden (above) which has a cute floral print adorning the cups. Giving an incredible lift and shape, this balcony bra is super comfy, offers a perfect fit and will certainly boost those assets.
An all-time favourite is the Portia bra in lime and pink. Bored of the usual reds and pinks thrown at you over the season of love, go for something more zesty and zingy and stand out from the crowd. Available in D to K cups, the cup is embroidered with criss-cross styling whilst a contrasting ribbon runs across the top cup.
There are loads more feel-good pieces though, so fall in love with Curvy Kate and find something perfect for you and your curves!
We’re loving Curvy Kate so much right now, we want you to see try it for yourself. The team is giving away a Ritzy Babydoll set to one lucky winner. All you have to do is comment below and let us know which Curvy Kate piece is your favourite and why?
It’s time to get your curve on!
Good Luck x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 4th February 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 05.02.14. Prize: 1 x Curvy Kate Ritzy Baby Doll & Thong Set. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 1 day we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.