***Competition now closed, Thank you for entering*** Beneath Bruce Garrett’s shabby, overweight exterior, the passionate beating heart of a salsa king lays dormant. Only one woman can reignite his Latin fire. Spotlight hits, sweat drips, heels click – Nick Frost IS Cuban Fury! From the producer of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and World’s End comes Cuban Fury – the hilarious, feel-good and must-see comedy for Valentine’s Day. The film’s cast includes an ensemble of great comedy talent including Nick Frost, Chris O’Dowd, Rashida Jones, Olivia Colman, Kayvan Novak and Ian McShane.
Just take a look at the trailer to give you a taste of this Salsa-infused film:
To celebrate the release of this new British comedy we have TEN pairs of tickets to giveaway to ten lucky winners so they can be amongst the first to see Cuban Fury before its release in cinemas on Valentine’s Day!
BUT before we share details on how you can be in with a chance of getting your hands on these tickets, we’ve put together a handy guide to help you get your very own chic salsa look for a dancing night out, just like those Latin-inspired outfits in Cuban Fury!
Ensure that you shake it up in this sexy little TFNC white dress with a frilled skirt. The perfect item to show off your grooves!
You could spice it up even more in a red-hot cut out dress with luscious lace embellishments from Little Mistress, a great way to show off your super spins!
Make sure you strut and step out in these absolutely glamorous heels like these Little Mistress Irving Cut Out Sandals that will turn up the heat! Perfect for practising your salsa step!
Create a sultry smoky eye with this lovely trio from Bourjois, sure to captivate anyone who spots you on the dance floor.
No bold look is complete without a bold lip! Turn heads with this radiant rouge from Bourjois.
Make sure to spruce up your spicy look with a simple yet flashy bangle – like this one from Fiorelli, a sure way to stand out on the dancefloor:
Now that you’re dressed to impress, test your Latin-infused look out on this hip-shaking Latin music! Master your moves before you hit the club!
Now you know how to get the Salsa look, find out how you could be in with a chance of winning tickets to a special preview screening of Cuban Fury in a central London location.
All you need to do is comment below and let us know what you love about Salsa dancing the most?
Good Luck! x
Take a look at examples of how #RealMenDance on the official Tumblr: www.realmendance.co.uk
COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHOP DIRECT: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midday 6th February 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midday on 07.02.14. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response by 10AM on Monday 10 February we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.