***Competition now closed, Thank you for entering*** At Very HQ, we’re always talking about the latest trends and our favourite fashions. However, when pulling outfits together, we also know that getting your lingerie right is really important to getting your style right. With a little lift and great shape, you can conquer anything life throws at you!
That’s why we really love Triumph. With a range of designs and colours, their Amourette range is super on-trend (and super sexy!). Even better, with 125 years of experience in the lingerie industry, you’ve got the added confidence that their products are the best of the bunch!
For SS14, they’ve got some super cute updated styles and colours in their Amourette range. We’re loving this bright pink Amourette bra. It’s bang on for the ‘Pretty in Pink’ SS14 trend, and it comes in a padded and non-padded version. If you want something a bit plainer, it also comes in a neutral mocha colour.
The Amourette Spotlight bra is also a key shape and design, a classic that offers elegant glamour under any outfit day to night. For SS14, it comes in a lovely pale pink, as well as black and white, offering a perfect lingerie solution for any outfit.
Also this season, as champions of innovation and style, Triumph is a sponsor of Vodafone London Fashion Weekend in Feb. Hosted at Somerset House in fashion-central London, this is the place to be to experience first-hand insider knowledge about upcoming trends from the most famous British brands at the moment. Luckily for you Very ladies (and gents!), we’ve teamed up with Triumph for an exclusive comp – two tickets to the London Fashion Weekend, plus travel & accommodation!
To be in with a chance of winning, just comment below telling us which is your favourite Triumph bra from those mentioned above and why?
Good luck x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 2nd February 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 03.02.14. Prize: 2 Tickets to the London Fashion Weekend, plus travel & accommodation (the night before) up to the value of £500. The prize is for one day only – winner to choose which day they would prefer to attend (20th – 23rd Feb). There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 3 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.