***Competition now closed*** Are you streetwise? Streetwear brands are more prominent within the fashion market than ever before! Often inspired by the streets of London and New York, streetwear brands are comfy, bold and stylish. 26 Million has set out to offer high quality garments, that look stylish, and at Very HQ we have fallen in love! 26 million has a clean, edgy look to it, with it’s black and white theme throughout the collection, with hints of gold. We’re especially loving the gold plated logo on each item, giving it a premium look and feel, attention to detail is key!! See below our selection for Very and the chance to WIN AN OUTFIT!!
These two 26 Million dresses are EXCLUSIVE to Very! You can team with tights or dare to bare in either of these dresses. The Cora T-shirt Dress and the Freya Sweat dress both have a relaxed fit, but keep a feminine feel to them by being a one piece, so you effortlessly look hot and street all at the same time! Team with these Puma wedge trainers (hidden wedge, Shhhhhhh, I won’t tell if you don’t) for some extra height ;).
No matter what the style, you just can’t get away from the midi length! It’s even present in streetwear! Here we have the Cheri Midi Skirt, which is also EXCLUSIVE to Very, we’ve teamed this with the Laila Cropped Tee. If you don’t want to show your midriff off, it’s perfect with the high waisted midi skirt.
26 Million have interpreted current trends in their own street style look, clearly using the monochrome trend in almost all of their collection and also including the leather look! From the left we have the Oversized Tyra tee, teamed with the Janelle leggings (and it wouldn’t be street without a flat peaked cap now would it). Also above we have the Mivia Sweat with leather look, black on black branding! For a chance to WIN the Mivia Sweat, Tyra Tee AND Janelle Legging (sizes 8-16), comment below & tell us which street look from 26 Million you love!
Love Jules for Very_fashion.
PS for more from me go to jollydollyxx.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 18th February 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 25.02.14. Prize: Mivia Sweat, Tyra Tee AND Janelle Legging . There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.