***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Bellfield is back and they are ensuring they stand out from the crowd with their bright prints, colours and unique styles! Bellfield is driven by creating apparel that appeals to the inspirational people of our generation. With inspiration from all corners of the world, their Spring/Summer collection truly has a league of it’s own for uniqueness. Bellfield’s designs are bold, colourful, cool and fun! Just like the people who wear it! Now let’s take a look at the gorgeous product we have on Very for you.
Moving on from the A/W Denim parka, we have the perfect update for Spring, being the Topeka Oversized Denim Bomber Jacket, oversized everything seems to be the craze at the moment, and this Bomber jacket out does them all, loving the Acid wash finish and at only £52, you really get your moneys worth. Simply add the Frenso Burn Out Tee to brighten up your look, and then these gorgeous Mangbetu Palm Print Trackpants, to really give you an edge! Together this outfit is effortlessly stylish!
Here we have the Jukun Colour Block Parka, this is the only jacket you need to get you through all the festivals this year, the colour blocking outer layer and tropical print inside, gives the mac a fresh take on the current trends. Heading back to the 90’s with the Pasadena Dungaree Dress, you can wear this with tights or without, maybe let the weather decide! Team with a pair of ever so reliable Dr Martens, which are sure to last you for years to come, through winter, summer, floods and festival mud to complete the look!
Bellfield really have beautiful designed knitwear pieces. The Oron Brushed Tropical Flower Jumper is simply stunning, you can look Spring bright and stay warm all at the same time, loving the Neon neckline band detail, all for £38, bargain! Every girl has a pair of skinny jeans in their wardrobe, why not try these Toubou soft skinny jeans from Bellfield, the lightwash gives a retro feel and the fit is sure to show off your figure. You can team this outfit with some classic converse.
For your chance to win the Topeka denim bomber jacket, Frenso Burn Out Tee and Mangbetu Palm Print Trouser (all sizes 8-14), simply comment below and tell us what you love most about Bellfield?
Good luck! Love Jules for Very_fashion!
PS for more from me go to jollydollyxx
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 28th February 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 07.03.14. Prize: Bomber jacket, Burn out Tee and Printed trackpants. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.