***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Here at Very HQ we are constantly on the look-out for ways of boosting our determination to get fit and healthy. Whether it’s downloading the latest chart hits to our iPod, ensuring we are fully kitted out in the latest gym gear or buying every available celebrity fitness DVD to work out to in our front room (yes, this is a universal fitness regime!) It’s therefore no surprise that the minute we hear of a fitness product that not only looks great but also offers us genuine support in our quest to develop a Beyonce-esque body we are first in queue to try and buy.
Equally on the look-out for any excuse to party, Very HQ is excited to celebrate the first birthday of adidas Energy Boost technology. Whether you’re aiming for beach goddess or Olympic athlete, the adidas Energy Boost running shoe is proven to enhance your running performance to deliver improved fitness results time and time again. The unique Boost energy capsules hidden within the shoe return more energy in your stride than any other cushioning material, whilst the protective heel counter locks your foot in place and gives you more stability for your run. What’s more, the breathable fabric mirrors the contour of your foot and fits like a second skin to ensure you experience complete comfort throughout the duration of your work out. With Runners World rating the performance of the adidas Energy Boost running shoe above 800 other shoes they’ve tried and tested how could we possibly argue?
To celebrate Boost’s first birthday, adidas are offering a chance to win a pair of Energy Boost running shoes for you and a friend. To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment below telling us what you do to “Boost your run”. It could be running with friends, having an up tempo playlist or new running kit – share your tips with us for a chance of winning.
Visit the exclusive adidas brandstore to shop the full range of adidas products available at Very.co.uk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 15th March 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31.03.14. Prize: 2 Energy Boost running shoes. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 3 days we will choose another winner.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.