***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** Take a look in your closet, no matter where you live or what you do, chances are you’ll have a pair of blue jeans in there. In the fall of 1934, Levi’s® – who invented the blue jean in 1873 – took a risk that forever changed the course of women’s fashion by introducing the first jeans for women – Lady Levi’s® jeans. Since then from movie stars to rock stars, fashion icons to your best friend, everyone has rocked a pair of Levi’s®. Jeans are really the most versatile item of clothing in the world and can be dressed up or down depending upon the look you’re wanting to achieve but there’s nothing harder than trying to find the perfect fitting jeans which is where Levi’s® Revel™ jeans come in.
The ultimate wardrobe essential, Levi’s® Revel™ jeans use exclusive patented Liquid Shaping Technology that has been fused into the denim through design techniques controlling the fabric’s stretch in strategic areas – specifically your thighs and bum – for a figure-hugging fit that lifts you in all the right places. The magic of Levi’s® Revel™ jeans is in the liquid, which holds you in, giving you a beautiful shape and silhouette, at the same time as being ultra-comfortable. Made to flatter and lift where you need it most, Levi’s® Revel™ jeans perfectly fit your curves and are based on a woman’s shape rather than size. Available in Slight, Demi and Bold Curve, Levi’s® Revel™ gives women a custom-like fit that eliminates the most common fit frustrations.
We love everything about denim and to prove that, here at Very HQ, we asked three of our top fashion buyers to give them a whirl and let us know why you should invest in a pair of Levi’s® Revel™.
Julie – ‘I’m always on the go in work, so I need to feel comfortable. I measured up as a Demi Curve – which means I’m elegantly proportioned from waist to hips – and chose a skinny fit from the collection. I smartened my Levi’® Revel™ jeans up with a black blazer, white cami and patent court shoes for a simplistic but stylish look.’
Kirsty – ‘I went to the beach in my Levi’s® Revel™ jeans and styled them with a lace crop top. I’m a Bold curve which means I’m a little more defined in the hips and waist – I was moving around a lot in them and was pleasantly surprised the material kept its shape. Levi’s® Revel™ is made with four-way stretch denim that moves with your body, has a super-soft hand feel and superior memory retention, meaning the jeans keep their shape – so no awkward pulling up!’
Ashley – ‘Heading for a night out for dinner with friends is always a tough one to pull off the casual but feminine look. I created my style by teaming my slim leg Levi’s® Revel™ with a small strappy heel, a chiffon cami and long-line kimono.’
Once you’ve decided upon your ultimate Levi’s® Revel™ outfit it’s time to match your other half’s style and freshen up his wardrobe with the Levi’s® Commuter™ series. Made for the working man on the go, by bike, by metro, or by foot, the Levi’s® Commuter Series addresses the needs of the urban commuter through innovative and functional silhouettes, fabrics, and details.
141 years since their creation, the blue jean has become a timeless classic that is as relevant to popular culture and style as ever before and the Levis® Commuter Series – designed for and by cyclists – seamlessly blends multi-functional performance features with Levi’s® iconic fits. The focus is on innovative fabric blends with advancements in breathability and insulation – helping counter shifts in weather and body temperature. Technological benefits include water and stain repelling, sweat and moisture wicking, and anti-microbial protection.
As fashion forward thinkers we made sure we got two of our menswear buyers from Very.co.uk to test Levi’s® Commuter™ out and this is what they had to say:
Mark – ‘Even though I was up pre 7am to make the 10 mile cycle to work I was glad I was wearing one of the comfiest pair of jeans I own. Levi’s® Commuter™ 508 jeans – which have a tapered fit – are water and dirt resistant which was great considering my chain kept braking off! I was able to walk straight to my desk and get on with my day looking, and feeling, good.
Tom – ‘My Levi’s® 511™ Jeans meant it was super easy for my cycle to work – they’re a slim leg which meant there were no loose or baggy bits to get caught in the chain. I wore mine with the new Drop Hem Men’s Tee, as instructed by my wife – all Levi’s® Commuter Series designs are engineered to move with you while maintaining your style.’
So there you have it – the best #liveinlevis stories from our Very own staff. With one of the biggest collections of denim now available at Very.co.uk there is no reason to not explore Levi’s® new brandstore and find the perfect pair for you and the other half!
Comment below to tell us your Live in Levi’s story to be in with a chance of winning a pair of Levi’s® Revel™ jeans or Levi’s® Commuter™ jeans.
The Very Team x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight Saturday 11th October.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31/10/2014. Prize: A pair Levi’s Jeans. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.