***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** If there were to be one brand that owned the statement ‘Synonymous of Style for Sportswear’ it would be Nike. With vibrant prints, patterns and colours Nike are now providing some of the best sporting clothing around but with our Very fashion conscious customer in mind.
We all want to look and feel great, why else would we slave away for hours in the gym and be gruelled at by Personal Trainers? So of course now the world of fitness training is becoming a mind boggling field of how to find the balance between support and shaping of our clothes whilst remaining fashionable.
Here’s where we let you in on a secret of how to create your perfect outfit with Nike (with their new Women’s Hub), only available to our lovely customers at Very. Now launched on their Nike store is the fantastic new outfit builder which allows you to shop across all three categories from Run, Train and Live.
Scroll across from tanks and tops, to matching with your preferred trousers or shorts and then finally a pair of new supporting trainers that are suitable for your sporting activity. Press one simple button and the outfit is added to your basket – Wah-Lah!
What’s even better is that if you already have a pair of new trainers (top tip that if you are a frequent runner you should look to replacing these every 3 – 6 months) then you can remove this section and shop for a top and trousers only by clicking the remove tab.
Why not give it a go and see what each range from the New Autumn Winter ’14 Collection has to offer.
Comment below and tell us what you love about the new Women’s Hub at Very for your chance to win your favourite outfit!
The Very Team x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight Saturday 27th September.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 31.10.14. Prize: One top, one pair of trousers or shorts and one accessory or pair of trainers from Nike Women’s Autumn Winter 2014 collection. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household.