It’s been an exciting week for Very as another celebrity collaboration is officially live! Sam Faiers, who along with her sister Billie was the first reality TV star to show a real interest in fashion, has now collaborated with Very for an exclusive collection.
The Sam Faiers brand is fun and flirty and ideal for the Christmas party season. Think girls night out, think high shine luxe fabrics and think figure flattering bodycon dresses. The 16 piece collection includes an impressive selection of dresses – I want all of them – but if you’re not a dress person there are some very glam separates and jumpsuits and some very fabulous micro shorts.
These are my top 5 items from the collection. Have a look at the whole range and see if you agree?
(1) Sequin cami top dress (above) – flattering for the waist and the most gorgeous colour I’ve seen in ages!
(2) Jacquard shorts – pretty but also practical as you never have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions.
(3) Strappy cami scuba dress – again, what a colour! It’s also really flattering due to the material which floats elegantly around your figure.
(4) Printed satin jumpsuit – I love this because you can wear it day to night!
(5) White jumpsuit – how classy is this? Great for showing off colour and guaranteed to get you noticed amid the sea of black maxi dresses that are always at parties.
Which one’s your favourite? Or do you have another favourite in the collection?
PS For more fashion and celeberity news check out my daily celebrity lifestyle blog Live Like a VIP