***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** With the nights slowly drawing in, here at Very HQ our thoughts are turning to cosy nights in front of the fire and winter walks in the park. October is the perfect time to start thinking about your winter wardrobe and an excuse to start layering up your outfits (seriously, who actually enjoys the constant battle between food and a beach body that we all endure throughout the summer months – pass us a chunky knit cardy and bobble hat any day!)
To celebrate their newly launched Autumn/Winter collection, Very has teamed up with stylish footwear brand Rocket Dog to show you how best to style the much loved Autumn essential – the boot!
Trend 1: Cool and Casual
For a relaxed, casual style try pairing the Tiffany ankle boot with this cosy shearling cardigan and a small cross body bag. The shearling lining on both the boot and cardigan is guaranteed to keep your whole body toasty throughout the winter months. The ideal outfit for cosy weekend walks in the park with the better half.
Trend 2: Smart and Savvy
Trend 3: Bold and Bright
Whatever your preferred style this season, we can guarantee a boot from the newly launched Rocket Dog collection will complete any outfit.
To enter simply retweet the following which goes out at 12:30pm on the 11th Oct.
The Very team x
Shop the full Rocket Dog collection here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who RTs the above and follows Very @Verynetwork and @RocketDogEurope.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 25th October 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 30.09.14. Prize: You will be randomly allocated one of the following the Camilla, Landers or Tiffany boots. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
11. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household