***Competition now closed – Thank you for entering*** It’s hard to believe that Christmas is upon us. The Christmas decs are going up the frost is setting in and Mariah Carrey’s on the airwaves.
But while you’ve all been wrapped up in that festive feeling, here at Very we’ve been wrapping up our favourite gifts. We know how hard it is to find the perfect pressie for every kind of guy that’s in your life. But ladies no matter who they are you can bid farewell to the same old soaps and seasonal socks. We’re bringing you the Very gifts he wants, from fancy footwear from Ted Baker to men’s grooming from Remington.
For the guy who knows how to work hard and play hard, why not shop the city slicker look.
Sponsored by Remington we’ve got a range of men’s shavers that are guaranteed to suit every style. We’ve picked our top three shavers for the season and we’re giving you the low down so you know which one to pick. You could even be in with a chance of winning your favourite of the three; details on how are below.
This beard and stubble trimmer puts him in complete control of his facial hair. He can choose from a close 0.4 mm through to 18 mm meaning he can chop and change between designer stubble and a neat and tidy beard. This shaver comes with two additional attachment combs for added versatility and speed settings he can alter on the touch screen.
Equipped with a lithium powered battery, this shaver can be used at home or on the go, with 50 minutes run time per charge for complete styling freedom. We think this shaver is perfect for the man that works hard and plays hard, ideal for a quick trim after an early morning gym session or the morning after a late night before.
The WetTech AQ-7 is ideal for a man who likes the luxury of a nice clean shave, even when he’s in a rush. This Remington shaver can be used wet or dry for total versatility. As it is 100% waterproof, it can even be used in the shower for ultimate efficiency. Who ever said that women were the only ones who could multitask?
With 3 independent floating heads it cradles the contours of the face for a close, comfortable shave every time and allows for removal of even the most stubborn stubble without irritation.
Its lithium powered battery means you can easily pop this Remington shaver onto charge, so it’s ready to go when he needs it. With 30 minutes of use after 90 minutes of charge, along with the option for a quick 5 minute charge this shaver is perfect for a hectic morning!
This Remington shaver will give a smooth shave with less irritation so is great for the man who has sensitive skin. The combination of dual steel foils and a clever intercept system mean that long hairs are pre-trimmed to help reduce friction.
This shaver is great value and is fully washable for easy maintenance. Its handy titanium coated pop up trimmer will let him put the finishing touches to any look.
With an impressive 60 minutes of cordless shaving, universal voltage and a travel pouch the Remington F5800 men’s shaver is perfect for the guy who likes to travel. It even comes with a 2 year guarantee!
Now if the guy in your life is more of one to love his labels, we’ve got a real treat for you with our Brand Addict men’s gift selection. This Christmas, why not give the ultimate branded treat with Ted Baker and let him take the lead with their Autumn / Winter collection.
With so many to choose from we have picked our three favourites from the Ted Baker range.
With their classic Chelsea style, these boots are presented in a shiny black colourway for the statement look he will know and love from Ted Baker. The tough leather upper will give him seasonal protection whilst the block heel and contrast outer will elevate his stance, leaving him looking every bit the cool and confident man that you know him to be.
The Camroon Chelsea boot has blue and purple detailing and the outer and pull-on loop that is the Ted Baker trademark, marking this style as a true one off.
Pair them with skinny jeans, a colourful Ted Baker shirt and blazer to bring a dash of eccentricity and style to his weekend wardrobe.
Slick and sleek, the Rogrr Oxford shoes from Ted Baker are an excellent choice for a man who is all about stylish sophistication. Presented with a shiny black leather upper, these shoes are perfect for business or pleasure.
The toecap reinforces their durability, whilst the shallow silhouette and heel deliver the confident stance we expect from a Ted Baker shoe. Classic touches will mean this shoe will not go unnoticed, with a contrast blue colour to the lining, lace and heel trim. Finished with a subtle embossed logo to the heel, they offer the perfect balance of eccentricity and understated style.
We recommend wearing them with flat front trousers and a floral Ted Baker shirt to make a big impact at the office and beyond.
Ted Baker Theeyo Cupsole Trainers
A smart approach to contemporary casuals, the Theeyo trainers are a typically Ted Baker take on athletic-inspired footwear.
Constructed with a leather upper and a lace fastening they’re a durable, comfortable choice for the weekend. A contrast outsole delivers that distinctive trainer aesthetic, whilst branded detailing to the lace, side and heel adds a look of luxe and sophistication. Sealed with a contrast lining, they bring high-level comfort and top class style to your man’s off-duty collection.
This Christmas, bring a touch of Ted into your guys get up and pair the Theeyo trainers with slim jeans and a colourful Ted Baker polo shirt. We just love the Theeyos in tan!
Shopping our Men’s gifting selection really couldn’t be easier so why not get it right for the guy in your life and get him all he wants for Christmas from you.
Since we are feeling especially festive, we have decided to go the extra mile and offer you the chance to win big with our very best loved brands.
We are giving away your choice of one of our top three Remington shavers; either the Remington F5800 Titanium X Foil Shaver, the Remington WetTech AQ-7 Rotary Shaver or the Remington MB4560 Touch Control Beard and Stubble Groomer. PLUS for top to toe styling your choice of either the Ted Baker Theeyo Cupsole Trainers or the Ted Baker Rogrr Oxford Toe Cap Shoes
To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment below with your answer to our question. We all know the guys in our life are just great. But if you could have any guy this Christmas then who would it be and why?
Can’t wait to hear all your answers and don’t forget to like and share on Facebook!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
3. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 16thDecember 2014.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
5. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 23.12.14.Prizes: Your choice of three from the following: 27FP4BJ Remington F5800 Titanium X Foil Shaver, 3K4VRBL Remington Wet Tech AQ-7 Shaver or 4G9MU2P Remington MB4560 Touch Control Beard and Stubble Groomer. The winner will also receive their choice of one of the following shoes: 4EHFLTed Baker Theeyo Cupsole Trainers or 4EHFN Ted Baker Rogrr Oxford Toe Cap Shoes
6. There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
7. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
8. The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
9. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
10. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household