It’s not a running shoe, it’s a run the world shoe!
All dressed up with everywhere to go
Today, Keds® have bought you a lifestyle fuelled by a passion to put ladies first. Be ready to turn heads this season with the new Keds collections at Very.co.uk.
We have a fabulous opportunity for THREE lucky readers to have the chance to win a pair of Keds collection sneaks. Simply answer the following question and post it in the comments box below.
What is your favourite Keds shoe and why?
Introducing the Taylor Swift Collection
There is no such thing as an average girl and the new Taylor Swift collection for Keds says just that! The singing sensation has put her focus on fashion with a fun and stylish collection for Keds, full of personality, inspired by more than a few of her favourite things making sparks fly. In addition to Taylor’s incredible street style that blends trends from boho to menswear, Keds explored other sides of Taylor for inspiration to create prints and patterns that took their cue from favourite past times.
Fans with a sharp eye will recognize some familiar things!
Make a swift entrance with this champion style, a cute heart print and dreamy violet hue these Champion Hearts sneakers by Taylor Swift for Keds create a lovable look.
Colour-poppingly bright, these sneaks will have your heart a flutter, while their breathable lining, twill upper and cushioned insole keep you cool and comfy all day long!
Team them with a cute playsuit or summer dress with a denim jacket thrown over the top for a simple yet stylish look, just like Taylor’s.
A pair to match each of the many hats we wear!
There will be moving, there will be shaking in these unique favourites! Channelling Taylor’s love of felines this season in the Cat Champion canvas shoes by Keds.
Featuring a sneaky little cat print to the heel and with Taylor’s handwriting on the heel, they were inspired by your favourite Tay Tay album, 1989!
Team them with a cute summer dress, denim jacket and apply some kohl liner to channel Tay Tay’s fierce feline style.
This fun collaboration is full of iconic designs which ignite a style revolution, capturing the hearts of women everywhere from fashion icons to the girl next door. This collection supports what you’re all about and who you aspire to be, championing what it means to be a lady today. So shake it off and strut your stuff with classic prints and modern twists in the new Taylor Swift collection for Keds.
P.S Remember… It’s not a running shoe, it’s a run the world shoe!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- This prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question.
- Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. Closing date is midnight 22nd August 2015.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries before midnight on 18.08.15. Each Prize: 1 x Ked’s Trainers stocked on Very.co.uk per winner. This competition is open to 3 individual winners.
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are stock dependant. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
- By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The competition can be withdrawn at any time and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited does not accept liability for any cancelled events.
- Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered No 466328
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations. Maximum of 1 prize per household
8th August 2015
Written by Very_Lauren